- Home >>
The default currency displayed on ninedresses.com is US dollars, but you can easily set it to any of the following currencies:
- US Dollar (US$)
- Australian Dollar (AU$)
- British Pound (£)
- Canadian Dollar (CA$)
- Euro (€)
Look for the currency drop-down menu at the top center of any page. Hold your mouse over the currency symbol to see a drop-down menu of all available currencies. You may see it clearly from the following pictures:
Once you select a currency, all prices listed on ninedresses.com will be in that currency.
- New to ninedresses.com
- Privacy & Security
- Shipment & Delivery
- Cancellation, Refund & Return
- About Us
- How far in advance should I order my dress?
- Is the information I send over the Internet safe?
- Can you customize the size of my dress?
- Are you an online bridal store only?
- Can I see the dress in other colors?
- How do I place my order in this website?
- Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- How can I make sure I'm ordering the right size?
- Will I be able to alter my dress if I receive it and it doesn’t fit exactly right?
- How do you measure length for mini, knee-length and tea-length skirts if you only collect a hollow to the floor measurement?
- If I want to wear high heels with the dress, should I add the length of my heel to my hollow to the floor measurement?
- Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?